Midnight's Rhapsody: Chorus Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Youtube Chorus forum.

4 posters

Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing

Rellie

Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing Empty Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing

Post by Rellie Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 am

Which one would you prefer to learn or do learn already? C:
    Dolly
    Dolly
    Admin

Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing Empty Re: Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing

Post by Dolly Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I don't really like classical singing o-o
    But it would be interesting to learn and be able to do it :0.
    rokaroka
    rokaroka
    Admin

Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing Empty Re: Speech Level Singing vs. Classical Singing

Post by rokaroka Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 am

I learned classical singing~
    it's cool and super fun in choirs and classical choir songs! you have to sheet read/sing too which is really fun, too~

I'm experimenting on speech level singing coz my talking voice is kinda limited on high notes >> (thus the genderbending coz I can use choir voice on that)
    strangely i can talk cutesy too but HRM I'd rather be the cool smocky voice XD orz
    Rellie

Post by Rellie Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 am

I tried classical singing but it didn't really do it for me. They were basically teaching me everything I already knew, and they kept saying "breathe with your diaphragm" which doesn't make any sense. -__- But I love the sound of some classical singers, like Akiko Shikata. She's amazing.

Anyway I had a lesson in SLS and it really changed everything. xDD I hit like, crazy notes. But I only had one lesson and that was a year ago because I went on vacation to singapore and did it there...damn jakarta...zzzz so annoying D: you can't do anything here.
    Cherri
    Cherri

Post by Cherri Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 pm

What's speech level singing and classical singing? owo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 am